What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
I saw this picture (above) on facebook and I thought maybe this would get me out of the funk I’m in this week.
I say a funk because I feel like I’m re-playing things in my head. Even with journaling, using other coping mechanisms, I think it’s along with being sick and events that have happened this week that I’m feeling this way.
Anyways, back to the quote. What would I do if I wasn’t afraid?
- On my cruise in October I’d wear my Morticia Addams costume and not feel self-conscious about my stomach.
- I’d believe in myself and that I really am worth it… everyday… some days I do believe it.
- I would not worry about small things and focus on the bigger picture.
- I would not feel like I need to interfere and “save” people at times.
- I would not care about food, the size of my body, or what people think.
- I would not be ashamed of my past or present.
- I’d go out in public more.
- I wouldn’t feel ashamed for taking the time I need for myself during recovery.
- I would go on an awesome vacation and do everything I’ve ever wanted, just because I can.
- I really just wouldn’t care what people think of me.
- I’d have peace. Peace in my mind, my body, my soul.
What are you afraid of?